POST GRADUATE TRAINING!
"Everything in the universe has a vibrational frequency," explains Mark Menolascino, M.D., an integrative and functional medicine practitioner.
"We're hard-wired to have sound be part of us. In the brain, all our neurons fire at different frequencies based on the data they receive from things around us. Those vibrations interact with every cell in your body."
Sound healers use instruments or the voice to release energetic blockages and induce a state of ease and harmony in the body. Different frequencies alter brainwaves and can promote physical as well as emotional healing. This course is evidence-based and heart centred.
We explore the science and learn about the sacred history of using sound and vibration as healing tools.
Advanced Practitioner in Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapies (Vibrational Therapy and Sound Healing)
Option 1: 8 weeks at 10 hours per week
option 2: 16 weeks at 5 hours per week
Paid in full on enrolment: AUD $550, includes GST
Split payment is $275 AUD on enrollment and $275 AUD two weeks later
International students: AUD $500, no GST required
Students must have successfully completed the Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy Practitioner Training Course with the College of Conscious Living, or a college that is not offering this course.
This course is delivered online with written lectures and audio-visual presentations.
Students can access their course modules via an online delivery platform.
Weekly masterclasses are provided to discuss the course content and support students.
An exclusive Facebook group provides an opportunity for students to connect with their peers and seek advice from course facilitators.
Zoom Masterclasses will be facilitated by Sanja Stojcic.
• Introduction to the power and effectiveness of sound therapy and vibration healing
• Review of Cymatics
• The healing process
• The history of Sound Therapy
• The science behind sound therapy
• The healing frequencies
• The harmful frequencies
• Energy Fields
• Using sound and vibration to work with the underlying causes of pain, illness and disease.
• Releasing trauma with sound therapy
• Working with clients – developing supportive professional relationships.
• Skills and techniques for working with (easy-to-play) instruments: Tibetan (Himalayan) and Crystal Singing Bowls; Tuning Forks, Gongs; Therapeutic Drumming and Percussion; Your Healing Voice.
• Sound Baths, healing rituals and ceremonies
• Working with specific conditions: Tinnitus: Addiction: Depression: Anxiety disorder: PTSD: Dementia: Autism spectrum disorders: People with learning difficulties: Behavioral and psychiatric disorders: Sleep disorders: Aches and pains: Alzheimer’s and dementia: High blood pressure: Stress-related issues.
• Designing and facilitating Vibration and Sound Therapy workshops